I just wrote out the word hella 102 times in the shape of a helicopter please love me
peanutsatiety said: i chose random onesssss u v u 6, 13, 26, and 29 <3
6. How do you look right now?
Probably have huge bags under my eyes and probably just look all around terrible.
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Depends on the situation. The last 2 weeks has been extremely emotional so no feelings have gone hidden.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
All the freaking time. Right now it’s Lee Pace.
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
Not fully. I’ve had skirts blow up through, and pants that slide halfway down my butt by accident.
Anonymous said: yes or no sex game - jake, (eliza)beth, elliot, sam, james?
I don’t even know who those people are…
- 1. Post a picture of u?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Can you commit to one person?
- 6. How do you look right now?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 23. Are you nice to everyone?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Are you a jealous person?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- SEND ME NUMBERS AND I WILL ANSWER.
The BBC series Doctor Who ended in 2010. It was replaced by a show called Doctor Who Cares Now That Steven Moffat’s in Charge. The title of the latter show is often shortened for the sake of brevity. This has caused much confusion amongst viewers with many believing that the two series are one and the same.
How many of my followers would help me? Personal shit below.
This afternoon I found out some bad news, my Nanna has been admitted to ICU in a serious condition. She’s too weak for surgery. At the moment I don’t know too many details. She lives over in Seattle while my family and I live in Australia. Recently we’ve had a lot of financial trouble so we can’t afford to go see her. My mum hasn’t seen her mother (my Nanna) in about ~9 years so she would really like to go see her again before it’s too late. At the moment a return ticket from Brisbane to Seattle is about $2500pp.
If I set up a GoFundMe fundraiser, how many people would be willing to donate, even if it’s just a little? At the very least I would like to raise enough money to send Mum to Seattle, and if we raise enough we would think about sending the rest of us (me, brother, and Dad).
At the moment this is just a hypothetical situation but I would like to know if I have backing…
okay hair talk for a second
pravana vivids is the #1 dye I would recommend for this kind of color, but that also means it’s harder to get out/change
I see people with the wild orchid color in their hair all the dang time and it is bright as hell without needing to touch it up every week or two.
but if you put this in your hair you’d better love the color because you’re going to have it until you dye over it or cut it out. It is so hard to get the hair back to blonde.
If you want color like this and you want it to last for a long time, ask your hairstylist if they’re willing/allowed to use pravana in their salon, they’re one of the only professional lines that has a formula specifically for pastels too!! (even most professional brands tell you to take their brights and mix conditioner to achieve pastels)
if anyone has any questions let me know
In a video game there would definitely be something hidden behind this wall
The opening scene with the street merchant was completely unscripted. Robin Williams was brought into the sound stage and was asked to stand behind a table that had several objects on it and a bed sheet covering them all. The animators asked him to lift the sheet, and without looking take an object from the table and describe it in character. Much of the material in that recording session was not appropriate for a Disney film.
"Combination hookah and coffee maker, also makes julienne fries! It will not break! It will not- …. it broke."
that line used to just kill me as a kid and now it’s better because it was unscripted and he probably broke the prop
If you dont love Robin Williams you are wrong
Lets play the YES or NO sex game
you give me a name and I can only reply yes or no as an answer to if I would have sex with them
I didn’t even have to guess what today’s sketch dailies topic would be. So here’s my tribute I drew for a man who was so full of laughter and love. I really did cry over his loss. Aladdin was one of the films I knew him best for since I grew up with it, along with so many of his other roles. Again, RIP Robin, I’m so sorry you had so much sadness in your life, but I hope that you are in a better place, laughing like you always did for the world.
Reblog if you’re a girl and you DON’T shave your arm hair (not armpit hair)
It’s for a project. I want to see how many girls don’t do this.
Why should girls even shave their arm hair?
I’d understand the armpit cause sometimes it feels icky but the arm? like, what?
who the FUCK shaves their arm
there’s a scene in guardians of the galaxy where lee pace is naked and his minion people are like cleaning and preparing him or whatever and four people stand around him and pour water on him at waist level, so one person just stood there and poured water on lee pace’s ass. someone was hired just for this and was paid specifically to dramatically pour water on lee pace’s naked ass